If you want to serve the world, you’ve got to first know the world. Have you encountered situations when we...SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2020 — 10 minute read
Hello! I’m Joshua, currently a full stack software engineer, aspiring entrepreneur and have a strong love for books. I started my career as a Software Engineer in 2018, enjoying the challenges and fun in a startup company.
What I am doing now?
Since then I’ve started to create websites both as part of a volunteer in an orphanage movement and also as side projects.
Across my experiences in different projects, I have developed deeper understanding across domains such as healthcare and personal branding.
I’ve currently built a few websites for fun and also as my playground.
- Personal site: https://phuaxueyong.com/
- Weekly Tech Articles: https://blog.phuaxueyong.com/
- Video call application: https://web.phuaxueyong.com/
- Orphanage movement: https://songkids.org/
Projects I am looking to start
- An online classroom platform to perform tasks that an educator would typically engage in - lessons, quizzes, grading, consultation sessions.
- An educational game site to learn basic english for non-english speaking children to pick up the language.
- Helping people to get started on their own content creation site.
Drop me an email or contact me via facebook on the widget below if you wish to work with me, share some ideas for educational purposes or just to say hi. I write weekly articles mainly about technology I’ve encountered along the way as a software engineer. As well, on topics that helps us to improve our technical knowledge in general.